Timberland Linden 1150A men’s work boots have alloy safety toes and all-weather outsoles, and as part of our Timberland PRO® line they’re ready to protect your feet in all-day comfort.
- Premium Raptek microfiber for extreme durability as well as protection
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Dual-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
There are no reviews yet.