Timberland A1HC5 Waterproof Euro Hiker Alloy Toe Work Boots
Timberland A1HC5 – First introduced in 1988, the fan-favorite Euro Hikers are now part of Timberland’s PRO® line. These men’s work boots feature alloy safety toes, rugged waterproof leathers, fiberglass shanks for strength and also anti-fatigue comfort technology.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane in order to lock out water
- Alloy safety toes as well as Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
Alloy Safety Toe
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Water-impermeable membrane not only keeps feet drier, but also delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, as a result, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and also the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.