Timberland A1GTK Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe SD+ Work Shoes
Timberland A1GTK – It’s not an option to slack off when your feet feel this good. Our Powertrain safety-toe shoes combine lightweight performance with athletic style and work boot protection, finished off with conductive, slip- and oil-resistant outsoles.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support, and Conductive outsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Low-density Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole has built-in anti-fatigue technology and also is slip- and abrasion-resistant
Alloy Safety Toe
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology not only absorbs shock, but also returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and also the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
This footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 as well as ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They not only provide protection through conduction, but also resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
Timberland PRO® Rubber
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions – resulting in better traction on all surfaces.