Men’s Timberland A1B3P PRO Linden Chelsea Alloy Toe Work Boots
Timberland A1B3P – Pull them on, and you’re off to work. Linden men’s work boots have alloy safety toes and all-weather outsoles in order to protect your feet in all-day comfort.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers for extreme durability and protection
- Alloy safety toes
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology not only absorbs shock but also returns energy to key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, oil resistant per SATRA TM63 and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
Alloy Safety Toe
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology not only absorbs shock, but also returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and also the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Electrical Hazard Protection
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 as well as ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.