Timberland A1AXG Stockdale Alloy Toe Wellington Work Boots
Timberland A1AXG – Looking for a reliable pair of waterproof work boots? These Stockdale safety-toe boots combine rugged full-grain leather, GripMax™ outsoles and alloy safety toes for protection as well as performance during long hours on your feet.
- Uppers are water-resistant, non-wicking synthetic with Everguard™ leather vamps
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Alloy safety toes, and Fiberglass shanks
- GripMax™ heel and forepart center pods for advanced underfoot performance
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Molded single-density open-cell footbeds not only wick away moisture, but also resist compression
- Rubber GripMax™ outsoles are heat resistant up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit and also feature advanced tread, cushioning and oil-resistant, non-marking performance
Alloy Safety Toe
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 as well as ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Water-impermeable membrane not only keeps feet drier, but also delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Upper is sealed at the seams in order to provided durable, long-lasting waterproof protection.
Electrical Hazard Protection
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.