Women’s Timberland 90655 PRO Renova Work Shoes
Women’s Timberland 90655 PRO® Renova – Exclusive anti-fatigue technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole in order to provide support, absorb shock and return energy. The heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped and alleviates the impact of your heel striking the ground. The Renova also features a polyurethane outsole that’s oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant and offers high surface contact and maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces to keep you comfortable and confident during long shifts.
- Polyurethane uppers for lightweight durability and ease of cleaning
- Timberland PRO’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- Slip-on styling offers easy on/off with a secure fit strap option
- Anatomically-shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread for comfortable feet all day long
- Slip- and abrasion-resistant polyurethane sole in a heel-to-toe rocker design for safety, comfort and durability while reducing forefoot pressure
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
There are no reviews yet.