These Timberland 65016 rugged work boots are built to keep you going, even during long shifts. Packed with performance, these durable waterproof boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth, steel toes and an oil-resistant rubber lug outsole for traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and also dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and also cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support as well as torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
There are no reviews yet.