TIMBERLAND 40000 – Protection in every direction: Our Met Guard steel toe work boots are flexible, lightweight, breathable and comfortable. Built to exceed the ASTM safety standard for impact, compression resistance and metatarsal impact – and your standards, too.
- Uppers are premium full-grain leather with Ever-Guard leather accents for abrasion resistance
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and also a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Leather padded top collar
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle fabric lining
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Steel shank for structural support
- Protective thread includes DuPont Kevlar Aramid fiber on upper and welt for durability and also heat resistance
- External asymmetrical ABS metatarsal guard is hinged for comfortable protection, beneficial when squatting
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort as well as odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and also abrasion resistant
There are no reviews yet.