KEEN 1017833 Men’s COBURG 8″ Waterproof Boot (Steel Toe)
KEEN 1017833 – With a steel toe safety feature and durable construction, these comfortable work boots get the job done. Waterproof leather in addition to a moisture-wicking lining keep your feet cool and dry. American Built in Portland, OR.
KEEN.Dry – A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.Grip – Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe – Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets not only ASTM F2412-11, but also F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Metatomical Footbed Design – This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Heel guard protection from bumps & scrapes, along with tough-tech abrasion resistant fabric
- TPU shank for midfoot support, as well as, lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof leather and textile upper, as well as oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining, in addition to removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
Keen has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner.