KEEN 1017824 Men’s LA CONNER ESD (Aluminum Toe)
KEEN 1017824 – Specialized safety features and stylish good looks define these extremely comfortable work shoes. An aluminum safety toe, ESD protection, as well as a slip-resistant outsole give you confidence on the job.
KEEN.Grip – Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe – Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets not only ASTM F2412-11, but also F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Electro Static Dissipative – Constructed to reduce excess static electricity by redirecting the charge from the body to the ground.
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets not only ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards, but also ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD standards
- Waterproof leather upper, as well as oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining and removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
Keen has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner.