Georgia G4603 Athens Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington pull-on boot.
Georgia G4603 – Georgia Boot’s Waterproof System keeps feet dry. Air gets in, but water can’t. Dry feet are happy feet. This boot also offers you safety on the job with ASTM certification for its steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
The Athens collection offers both comfort and stability. Anchor Disk Technology includes a TPU stabilizer with a built-in shank that absorbs shock and provides additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
Georgia Boot’s AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) insole is a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer to ensure the boot’s insole is custom molded to your foot.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia – provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Waterproof leather with suede panels
- 10 Inches in height