This steel toe waterproof wellington boot is part of the Georgia Boot® Homeland Collection. Technology-driven comfort.
This men’s boot provides foot safety with a protective toe and electrical hazard protection. It meets ASTM standards for both features.
Full-grain waterproof leather with 900D CORDURA® fabric keeps your feet dry in muddy and wet conditions.
As with all footwear in the Homeland collection, this pull-on boot has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole for flexibility and comfort.
The Homeland’s polyurethane TDC insole never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool all day.
- Georgia waterproof system
- 900 denier CORDURA®
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 11 Inches in height